Main Page | | English News | Reviews | Forum | US Price List | Facebook | History | Contact | Privacy | Site Map

Custom Search

Go Back   OCWorkbench | AMD ThreadRipper Review | Tech Investments forum > Special Interest Groups > Windows 10 Tech Support Forum

Windows 10 Tech Support Forum Windows 10 Tech Support Forum.

Click here to resend forum activation email
Lost your password, Request it here

Future MRT MAP has MOVED here. Click here.

How do I reset Windows 7 forgotten password

Windows 10 Tech Support Forum

Old 28-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Rookie

Potenza rep: 0
Croline is on a distinguished road
Default How do I reset Windows 7 forgotten password

I forgot my Windows 7 password; does anyone know how to reset it? No password reset disk I can use. Many of us usually meet this dilemma, how to reset windows 7 password is becoming so urgent. The following is my experience.
1. Use the build in machine administrator, if it's unlocked. Knowing that administrator's can change the administrator password, access to the built-in administrative account and entry to the user account control panel applet. To see if your windows 7 built in admin account is unlocked; you will need to start the computer normally. When it finishes loading, you will the default windows 7 administrator account appears in the login screen, click that account, after entering your system, go to control panel to change your other account password . If you have no luck with the default administrator account, I mean the default account doesn’t appear in the login screen, this tip won’t help. As Windows 7 usually disable built in admin account by default, so you need to enable it before losing the other account password.
2. No luck with the first tip, don’t worry, go ahead. An easy way will show you how to fully reset windows 7 password without losing any data. In this method, you don’t need to be skillful in windows operation.
What you need:
1> a blank CD or USB flash drive.
2>any computer you can access to not your locked pc
3> a password reset program Windows Password Key
How to do:
Simply go to Windows Password Key website to download this tool, it is a power Windows Password reset software And most of all, it's the most popular and safe solution for resetting your Windows password until now.
Step 1.Login any computer you can access to and download Windows password Key and install it on that PC.
Step 2. Choose to burn the ISO image file into a blank CD or USB flash drive.
Step 3. Insert the disk into your locked computer. And change the bios setup so that the computer can boot up with your disk.
Restart your computer and key pressing F2 before windows loads, when enter bios, use the arrow keys to the BOOT tap, then change the CD-ROM to the first if you created password reset CD. If USB device, just change the Hard Disk Drives to the first. When finish, restart your computer again, then the system will automatically boot up with the disk. Then follow the instruction to reset windows 7 password.
Try these three methods the next time you forgot windows 7 password, which you do not need to reinstall Windows system for getting back to Windows by removing lost or forgotten password.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Rookie

Potenza rep: 0
taileluo is on a distinguished road

I know now!!!

Windows 7 is not safe enough!

I am hoping Windows 8, 9..
What can you do if you [URL="http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/forgot-windows-7-password.htm"][B]forgot Windows 7 Password[/B][/URL]? Do you want to [URL="http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/reset-windows-7-password.htm"][B]reset Windows 7 Password[/B][/URL]?