Main Page | | English News | Reviews | Forum | US Price List | Facebook | History | Contact | Privacy | Site Map

Custom Search

Go Back   OCWorkbench | AMD ThreadRipper Review | Tech Investments forum > Special Interest Groups > Gaming - PC and Console Games

Gaming - PC and Console Games Gaming Channel - PC Games and Console games discussions.

Click here to resend forum activation email
Lost your password, Request it here

Future MRT MAP has MOVED here. Click here.

oldschool - SoF2 Pwn[BOT]/No.pk3 file need

Gaming - PC and Console Games

Old 10-06-2013, 11:21 PM
Bronze Member

Potenza rep: 20
trodas is on a distinguished road
Question oldschool - SoF2 Pwn[BOT]/No.pk3 file need

For reasons beyond my understanding the autodownload is disabled on many servers, yet admins of those tendt to require certain files that are impossible to find. At least I failed MISARABLY when I looked to obtain the necessary No.pk3 file to play on server HoOLS Extreme - 213.108.113.151:20160.

SoF2 Pwn[BOT]No.pk3

Anyone have it or know where to obtain it? Or know server with autodownloads ON, witch have the file...?
Thanks for any help!

Also makers of the Pwn[BOT] are no more online:
www.xteam.co.nz
...their page was taken up by spam or whatever... So again no luck and installing the pwnbot_v133 doest not yield the required file :(

Rocmod SouNdPaCk.pk3 file?

To be able to play on some servers (for example on 85.17.88.230:20160 - EWC*ELITE ROC server), the "SouNdPaCk.pk3" file to be placed in the Rocmod directory seems to be required:

EWC ELITE ROC SouNdPaCk.pk3

But where to get this damn file? I looked a lot out for this one, ended up downloading one that is 14 067 097 bytes big, but no luck. This is not it. ( http://www.sendspace.com/file/sse0m4 - http://ulozto.cz/xm2UrJSA/soundpack-pk3 ) Anyone could suggest where to get this file?

Roc mod samples warnings

ROC mod using many samples. Some of them cause this warnings to be to drawn on screen:

Anyone know, how to disable these warnings about samples used in Roc mod?

Roc mod samples warnings

Is there are any way how to disable this annoing information being shown up or not?

Last edited by trodas : 19-06-2013 at 12:15 AM.
Old 19-06-2013, 12:14 AM
Bronze Member

File provided by one good user on HoOLS forum:

No.pk3 file (+ trainmarketV2.1.pk3)
No.pk3.zip | Ulozto.cz

File accepted! However it immediatelly ask for yet another file. This time it is "trainmarketV2.1.pk3" map, but this can be easily found using Google there:
SoF2 Server maps download

Next file required is "mp_train.pk3", can be downloaded there:
http://soldieroffortune2.filefront.c...rainyard;38449
...but I already have it in my SoF2 base dir, version 1.0 with size 3 606 317 and this is NOT it. There is probably some new version (or different version) and that is what I need now...

So, do anyone have different version of the mp_train.pk3 file that is not of size 3 606 317 bytes? Pls?

Old 22-06-2013, 06:15 PM
Bronze Member

Red face

Bump for the file!

Or at least we could have some fun, can we? For example, aim like that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIq34GbG78o