Main Page | | English News | Reviews | Forum | US Price List | Facebook | History | Contact | Privacy | Site Map

Custom Search

Go Back   OCWorkbench | AMD ThreadRipper Review | Tech Investments forum > Smartphones and Tablets > Mobile and Gadget News

Mobile and Gadget News Post your findings of latest mobiles, PDAs, ringtones and information here. CommunicAsia coverage

Click here to resend forum activation email
Lost your password, Request it here

Future MRT MAP has MOVED here. Click here.

Logitech might’ve just made the perfect wireless mouse

Mobile and Gadget News

Old 23-08-2018, 12:44 PM
Real Spammer

Potenza rep: 110
multimeter is on a distinguished road
Default Logitech might’ve just made the perfect wireless mouse

My hunt for the perfect wireless mouse has been running for well over a decade. The ultimate accessory needs good battery life, a rock-solid connection, acceptable ergonomics, and preferably a design that won't make people think I brought a model X-Wing fighter to work.
The closest I ever came was the Mad Catz RAT9, a wonderful wireless mouse with a smart hot-swappable battery system that I used for years. But eventually, the rechargeable batteries gave out, and by then, Mad Catz had gone under and I couldn't find a replacement.
Continue reading...
BGR Top Deals:
  1. It’s not too late to get a 4K Fire TV for the price of a Fire TV Stick
  2. This $20 car charger is hiding some smart features you’ll wonder how you ever lived without
Trending Right Now:
  1. Wild theory says one Avenger already died and came back to life in ‘Infinity War’
  2. Yup, we know exactly when Apple’s 2018 iPhones will be released
  3. Insider leaks new Galaxy S10 details with Note 9 release days away
Logitech might’ve just made the perfect wireless mouse originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 22 Aug 2018 at 22:02:26 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

More...