Main Page | | English News | Reviews | Forum | US Price List | Facebook | History | Contact | Privacy | Site Map

Custom Search

Go Back   OCWorkbench | AMD ThreadRipper Review | Tech Investments forum > PC Problems, Mainboard and Graphics card troubleshooting > ASRock (Intel boards)

ASRock (Intel boards) This is a brand new ASRock channel for discussion for Intel boards.

Click here to resend forum activation email
Lost your password, Request it here

Future MRT MAP has MOVED here. Click here.

ASRock 775Dual-VSTA working with Crucial Ballistix rams?

ASRock (Intel boards)

Old 29-07-2015, 04:45 AM
Bronze Member

Potenza rep: 20
trodas is on a distinguished road
Wink ASRock 775Dual-VSTA working with Crucial Ballistix rams?

Guys, I wonder, if anyone used ASRock 775Dual-VSTA with with Crucial Ballistix DDR2 rams and could report on the results.

I want this "combo" for AGP benching, so I look out for the fastest DDR2 rams. That being the Micron D9G rams, so Crucial Ballistix DDR2 1066 16FD5. Reason is simple, they allow me to go into lowest latency settings, like 3-2-2-8 at 1T and 340MHz:

But I hear user of ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 complaining about "problems". But that is a AMD Socket 939 mainboard with integrated IMC, so entierly different thing that Core 2 Duo mainboard with VIA PT880 Pro in northbridge as memory controller.

So, anyone could share ANY experiences there? Thanks!