Main Page | | English News | Reviews | Forum | US Price List | Facebook | History | Contact | Privacy | Site Map

Custom Search

Go Back   OCWorkbench | AMD ThreadRipper Review | Tech Investments forum > Special Interest Groups > Buy & Sell (International)

Buy & Sell (International) Any old mainboards, graphics card, handphones etc. Auction it out and buy yourself a brand new one here.

Click here to resend forum activation email
Lost your password, Request it here

Future MRT MAP has MOVED here. Click here.

3 Items for sale

Buy & Sell (International)

Old 04-08-2003, 04:11 PM

Potenza rep: 22
Buffman is on a distinguished road
OKay I have some items for sale.. They are currently listed on ebay..

The first item is a Thermaltake Volcano 8se heatsink.. Only used for 2 months, and is like brand new.. Yes i know its thermaltake, but i think it does an outstanding job cooling.. The link

Heatsink

The second item is printer accessories for an Epson 825 Printer. We returned the printer to best buy because of defect and they never asked for leftover parts. Included are the printer software, Roller attachment, manual, and 4 in 1 card readers. Hey someone might need them. The link

The printer stuff

The third item is an HP Pavilion 14in Monitor.. Found this in my closet. Its a little old but hey if you need a monitor temporary or permanent you can't go wrong with the price. It works great... The link

Monitor

Yes I will ship to anywhere as indicated in the items, and no I will not rip you off on shipping. I charge no handling either. Im honest... Thanks

Matt